The limiting beliefs that you discovered how to crush are:
- I don’t have enough time.
- I’m too old to start something new.
- Past failure means future failure.
- My past will always negatively influence my future.
- My resources are limited.
- Lack of major progress means failure.
- I compare myself to others.
- I am not responsible for my current situation.
- I don’t deserve success.
- I worry about what others think about me.
- I don’t give myself the love, compassion, and understanding I give to others.
- I can do everything myself.
- I’m not smart enough.
- I’m not ready to start.
Learning how to transform these beliefs can help you to discover and work on other limiting beliefs that you may have. Simply apply the same strategies that you’ve learned here to any other limiting beliefs that you find stopping you.
For best results, focus on changing only one or two at a time.