Rewriting The Limiting Belief
Let’s transform the limiting belief that there isn’t enough time into an empowering belief.
- “I don’t have enough time.”
- “I have time for my most important tasks.”
- “My schedule gives me freedom from time pressure.”
- “I refuse to let time rule my life.”
- “I get things done without worrying about time.”
- “I am productive and make the best out of the time I have been given.”
The best way to make these newfound empowering beliefs work for you is to work on the thing that matters to you most FIRST thing in the day.
By making quick progress on the tasks that matter most, you’ll feel more productive. You’ll slash the limiting belief.
This principle is often called “Slaying your dragons.”
In other words, you “slay” your most important task, your “dragon,” first thing in the morning. Before you get started on the thousand other tasks that vie for your attention, give your full focus to the one thing that matters the most to you. To the thing that will move your forward the most.
By doing your most important thing first, you rewrite your limiting belief that there is not enough time in the day to work on what matters. Your new belief becomes: “There is plenty of time to do what matters because I work on what matters first.”