- Write down all the things you want to achieve.
- Write down the distinct advantages you have because you’re older. Include your experiences and the lessons you’ve learned through those experiences.
- Think back on all the things you’ve already achieved in your life and let these encourage you as you attempt new things.
- Affirm each day that you are enough and that you can achieve whatever you set your mind to.
- Read inspirational stories of others who have achieved great things at an older age.