Lesson 1 of 0
the ability of the brain to form and reorganize synaptic connections,
especially in response to learning or experience or following injury.
Neuroplasticity offers real hope to everyone from stroke victims to dyslexics.
- The human brain has on average 100,000,000,000 neurons
- There are tens of thousands of synaptic connections
- Neurons fire in certain patterns when we have an experience
- Neural pathways are formed when we experience the same experience over and over
- Neural pathways are how habits and addictions are formed, by becoming hard wired