Rebuilding Relationships A Post Divorce Personal Discovery Workshop
Strategies for Building Healthy Relationships
- Want to improve your chances for dating success?
- Having trouble recovering from your divorce?
- Fearful of dating after the loss of your spouse?
- Want to change the way you think about your future?
Upon completing this 30-hour program, you will have a more complete understanding of who you are, you will be more content with yourself, and you will finally have the tools to achieve more fulfilling relationships!
You can have the kind of life you really want! Now, you can learn how to better adjust to marital change and loss. You’ll learn how to manage change, and how to bring contentment to your daily life. You’ll make new friends, too!
Rebuilding Healthy Relationships is an effective, but mindful 10-week seminar now. As a participant, you will receive the skills, guidance, and support necessary to help you understand these emotional processes. This workshop will help you let go of guilt, rejection, and blame, and learn skills that will improve your personal and even business relationships! Rebuilding Healthy Relationships is facilitated by an experienced MDR Associate and Divorce Coach!
Rebuilding Relationships was created by Dr. Bruce Fisher in the 1960s, this is the oldest successful divorce recovery course in the US.
10-Week Workshop Tuition is $299 per person.
- Course Outline & Description
- The $35 registration fee covers all handouts.
- MDR Support Group Graduates pay just $199 plus the Registration Fee! For grads only: Use Code SUPPORTGROUPGRAD
- Platform: Other