Divorce Options Webinar
About this event
An informational webinar open to those who want to learn more about the process of divorce.
- Hear how mediation, collaboration and other alternatives compare to litigation, from a divorce lawyer, a financial advisor and a family counselor.
- Understand the legal, financial, psychological and social issues of divorce.
- Learn how to talk about divorce with your children.
- Learn from experts who have guided other people through divorce.
- Discover community resources available to help you.
- Divorce Options™ workshops are open to all individuals and couples in California, who are contemplating separation or divorce:
- whether married, domestic partners or cohabiting
- whether same or opposite gender
- with or without children
Pre-registration at least 24 hours before event
Attendees will be emailed a Zoom invitation before the event.
- You may attend with or without your spouse.
- No child care, and children are not allowed to attend these adult topics.
- Currently offered by Webinar only during Covid-19 protocol
- You may attend this seminar in any California county, and receive similar information. For more information please visit: divorceoptionsinfo.org