Divorce Options Webinar
A FREE informational webinar open to those who want to learn more about the process of divorce.
About this event
An informational webinar open to those who want to learn more about the process of divorce.
- Hear how mediation, collaboration and other alternatives compare to litigation, from a divorce lawyer, a financial advisor and a family counselor.
- Understand the legal, financial, psychological and social issues of divorce.
- Learn how to talk about divorce with your children.
- Learn from experts who have guided other people through divorce.
- Discover community resources available to help you.
- Divorce Options™ workshops are open to all individuals and couples in California, who are contemplating separation or divorce:
- whether married, domestic partners or cohabiting
- whether same or opposite gender
- with or without children
Pre-registration at least 24 hours before event
Attendees will be emailed a Zoom invitation before the event.
- You may attend with or without your spouse.
- No child care, and children are not allowed to attend these adult topics.
- Currently offered by Webinar only during Covid-19 protocol
- You may attend this seminar in any California county, and receive similar information. For more information please visit: divorceoptionsinfo.org
- Platform: Livestream