This program is designed as a recurring one-on-one program. You will be billed on a recurring basis. You may un-subscribe to this program once you feel that you no longer need the services of our coaches.
Having a long-term coach partnering to walk you through the battle to save time, money and reduce the traumatic impact on the family. It is like having a wise and trusted partner illuminating your path and helping you find certainty, so that you can powerfully create your desired outcome. It is taking your power back and being in the driver’s seat of your life. This program is an immersive partnership that gives you a step-by-step roadmap so you can create a pathway to your new future.
You will have a personal shift that manifests itself as:
- Confidence- arising from discovering one’s own abilities and strengths
- Clarity- In making decisions without the “what ifs” getting in your way
- Powerful Leadership- seeing yourself in charge of a healthy family where everyone wins
- Experience yourself as a person of extraordinary commitment
- Have the satisfaction of contributing to your family’s healing journey
- Discover how to transform your family through healthy solutions
- Know when to utilize the skills of certain professionals, or to appropriately escalate
- Unleash your ability to navigate difficult relationships through healthy communication
- Expedite resolutions and de-escalate conflicts
- Reduce costs associated with a high conflict custody battle
- Reduce emotional trauma to family relationships and yourself
Consider that it is much easier to escalate a situation than to de-escalate once it’s off the rails. With each person in battle mode, all trust is lost. And when it comes to bringing healing to family disharmony, it is crucial to consider your approach. Parents seeking help may already be in crisis, desperately looking for a solution. The most common question we get is, “do you know a good lawyer I can hire?” Unfortunately, just that very act can send a volatile situation over the edge of no return.
Before you spend your life savings consider there is another approach. Our coaches can guide you through this process with objectivity to help you see the best path forward.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between Coaching, Mentoring and Counseling?
Counseling focuses on the past and overcoming psychological barriers and building self-understanding. Attempting to answer “The Why.” (Past-based)
Mentoring focuses on the future and developing goals and opening horizons. Attempting to answer “The What.” (Future-based)
Coaching focuses on the present and improving current circumstances and raising competence. Attempting to answer “The How.” (Present-based)
How Confidential is Coaching?
This coaching relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that the Client shares with the Coach as part of this relationship, is bound to confidentiality by the KNB Code of Ethics but is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like in Medicine or Law). The Coach agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s written consent. The Coach will not disclose the Client’s name as a reference without the Client’s consent.