Everyone has been hurt in relationships. Few people
are able to let that pain go so they can move on with
their lives without the past mudding their joy.
People have a tendency to get caught in their anger
and pain after they’ve been hurt. There are mental,
emotional, and physical reasons why it is difficult to
release this pain.
One area that can make it difficult to release the past
is the misunderstanding of what forgiveness is. People
often think forgiveness absolves the other person of
anything that happened. You’ll discover this is
Strategies and exercises to release the past range from
recognizing your personal power, nurturing yourself,
changing your thoughts, and discovering how to
manage your feelings.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- Why forgiveness is crucial to your mental, emotional, and physical health
- How childhood beliefs can interfere with releasing the past
- You have the power within you to release the past
- Forgiveness brings freedom
- Strategies to assist you in forgiving and letting go
Are there requirements or prerequisites for this
There are no prerequisites for this course. It’s open to
anyone who desires to know more about how to
release the pain of the past.
Your success in this course depends on your ability to
put the information into action. The information is
simple, but understanding the information is
insufficient. You have to be willing to do the exercises
and implement the strategies in your life.
What benefits will I receive from this course?
- You’ll learn why releasing the past is difficult and what you can do to make it easier for yourself.
- You’ll learn the emotional, mental, and physical causes of your pain.
- You’ll discover misconceptions about forgiveness
- You’ll receive specific strategies and exercises to assist you in letting go of your pain and moving forward toward the life you want.
Is there a particular audience this course is geared
This course is geared toward those who are tired of
hurting from broken relationships, betrayals, and loss
and are ready to take action to release that pain.